Saturday, June 20

*emo moments*

This suck balls.
The feeling I'm rolling up and about,kept sealed deep down.Everytime that your name pops up at the msn side bar,it's just eating me.I miss receiving your midnight overseas calls,& your cissy would scream at you for wasting the bill.I miss you at my door step...all shy inside out.I hate it that you made me fall so hard...you make me hate you.I just feel ever so empty and sick to my stomach, looking at your pictures.I never thought I could still cry,and the hurt you left me. I wish I never knew you. It hurts to say I miss you. It sucks to say I hate you.



Honestly,I've re
ally missed that first and last kiss.
Just one was enough to break me. :/
see meow kittycat~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home