Saturday, June 13

Hi,I know I'm not supposed to be updating now but ohwells.

I've got an exciting day ahead of me yet here I am refusing to doll up and get going.I'll be up and about and around Singapore today.Engagement & tarian rehearsals for today.And tomorrow will be a jemputan thingy by a distant relative.
Of all the emotions that you'd expect me to feel for this weekend,I believe all shall be opposed.I'm actually excited to for this malay wedding thingy for God knows why.Same reason why I get "orgasmic" when I see washing machines. (As quoted by Andy) Pfft~
Of course I'm elated for jemputan(s) cause the odds of me going for one is even lesser than once in a blue moon.If that's anyhow possible.. :/
Anywayssssssss....the last time I attended one was almost two years back,and imagine me having to be the one pestering/forcing my mom to attend jemputans. Shouldn't it be like the other way round?

Ohmygod just talking about these events makes me perked up and all ready to go see people getting hitched. ^_^ My turn will not be any sooner so why not watch others enjoy the fame,fall into glory and they'll know what's next. A frickin' baby. -.-"

Oh by the way,here's the just uploaded pictures of Monday.I accompanied my cousin,Sid to the tattoo parlour to get her first professional tattoo.Oh my,how Naf would hate me at this point of time just reminding her of what she's missed out for the day.Speaking of who,I've really really really really missed you Naf.More than any aneroxic girl would crave for chocolates and even more than a fat boy who's addicted to chocolates.All in all, you still hate chocolates. HAHA. Whuzzefac am I blabbering?

Oke,back..so yah..here are some of the pictures...and by now all of you shall pen down under your "What type of a person is Liyana" list..and add in this adjective ;pure hardcore sadist.
Indeed I am cause while dear little Sid was cursing under her breath whilst getting tattoo-ed...I was busy snapping pictures.Yes,as Mr Patrick Kong would remind me...I'm a schadenfreude ;One who receives pleasure derived from the misfortune of others.
Anywaysss,the pictures..here. [Gee,I'm distracted by the littlest things]












I MISS SITI NURSYAFIQAH BTE IMRAN
!!!

o.O Imran. ^_^ hahahahahaha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home