Friday, June 12

Hello,

Sometimes the way that you act makes me wonder
What I am to you

Sometimes I can't stand the way that I'm acting
To be part of the things you do
Often I've asked you for too much of your time

Like I'm stealing

And when I dream of the fear that you're leaving
I reach out
Oh baby then
you....


Never knew some could be such a heart throb,it hurts.
Anywaysssss,I had the awesome-est time with beloved girlfie(^_^) Erykah.We caught up with everything and what not from flowers to bees and snakes to ex boyfriends to lesbian actions at SuntecCity.Oh what a blissful Thursday to waste away with the bitchiest girl in town.Andandand I can't wait to meet her again this Saturday...or prolly I'd be meeting her again later. ^_^
First stop was Suntec,and apparently the word S A L E ! was printed on every corner of our eyes,and all the white sundresses and tops caught my eyes.She was bored after long.hekhekhek.
Somebody has a bf already uh uh uh...go the house at 6am in the morning. Scandalous~
After the boring walks at Cityhall,somebody feelingfeeling Town area,and since I was just hungry we headed to Fareast for a fabulous plate of HokkienMee.Omg,it's so yummeh,I'm honestly impressed.Cause the last time was pretty.....bleah.
Walked our energy off to Wisma for more look-see on more sales,bumped into beloved cousin,Sid. xOxO.

Headed to Starbucks by 8.15-ish cause somebody thought the time was just nice to chillax. Chill+relax. Word was used in part of our conversation.After all the talks of how crappy the future might turn out to be...we walked ourselves to Dhoby Ghaut and just headed for the train home. *surrenders white flag*
I'm shagged thoroughly.

P/s:Excuse the poor quality.
(Shafa,knows what I mean here) :D





Three cheers for trance baby,shake shake!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home