Thursday, June 18

Irony

It's been awhile hasn't it?

I miss being geger_regular to post every miniscule details of each day.I'm just ever so lazy these days.Anyways,I missed the ultimate show of the week,90210. Zé most scandalous hollywood drama that never fails to make me aroused in very different ways. ^^, Oh,and and and minahspeak@lj has been wonderful.Creator; Elli deserves a standing ovation. (Y)

So,last night..was a supposed late night movie with mommy and then back home.But,things turned out differently and I'm so glad.Well,we made our way to LauPaSat eventually where the night can never get sick of satay and eager mcbeaver young malay dudes that serves.We were apparently ushered by four jejaka-s and upon sitting down,mom mentioned something about this place is "protected" due to gangsters working.
I was pretty dismissive with the comment given by the place cause mainly...

A)I was just hungry
B)the famous chilli crab was grabbing my attention
C)there were too many tourists to think that it's "taken care" by gangsters.
D)honestly,I couldn't care any lesser

Yeah,we were sitted at a pretty secluded area not anywhere near the smoke,so I'm thankful that that dude,who sat us down,which mom referred to as a Taufik Batisah-look-alike. It was truly revolting to compare Taufik and him,and I guess in a way...mom just insulted Taufik in a whole new level cause s e r i o u s l y he's not even close to any celebrity look alike. I'm not saying he's ugly here..but,oh you knw.

Oke back,so chilli crab was served..and trust me,the indulgence of every scoop was heavenly! (Naf would be so jealous of all the food) So while concentrating...there was some dude,who came out of nowhere with a helmet on his arm...came harassing the particular long table.Apparently he was looking for someone to beat up...yes,serious case of matrep gangster fight. Everyone around the vicinity were shocked and scared upon his attack,well at least that was my reaction.
After which he was pushed to the secluded corner[right in front of my table] for the just-now-eager-mcbeavers-workers just to "keropok" him.

"Keropok" is term used as to severely attack or some people would refer to "bantai sampai keropok." And,no...keropok is not snacks in this content,although that is the word derived from knowing that it's easy to swallow the snack just by crashing it,then swallow. So the act of "crashing" is hereby similarised with the above mentioned content.

Whoa,someone has been reading minahspeak a little too much these days. ^^
Anyways,after the short beat up session was over with that drunkard running away to the other side,almost getting hit by a taxi...that taufik-look-alike dude indirectly calmed us down,us I meant mom and I only.Technically he was injecting some cliché flirty lines. Pfft~ All the more to be disgusted. I,on the other hand was just dumbfounded because I saw everything in a bird's eye view and the one who beat up that drunkard apparently resembled my exboyfriend.[let's call him pink -he was wearing a pink polo-T]Like, totally. Even mom agreed that they got the same body size,walk and even their smiles! I'm just like,literally :O

My meal ended with a heavy heart knowing that this "dinner combo" included a bird's eye view of matreps beating up a dude and that particular one resembled my exboyfriend. -.- So,mom and I decided to leave LauPaSat,and the moment we stood up and made our way,that drunkard dude came back with another big sized dude.They were looking for a particular gang budak which its name I shan't reveal cause I'm scared if they "activate" upon reading my post. Anyone at all could possibly be reading my bloggy,so I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Soooo,apparently pink attacked the high/drunkard dude right infront of me where I was barely a foot away.Since I've never witnessed a fight neither have I stood so close next to one,I just completely froze out of panic.The bigger sized dude who carik-ed pasal was getting keropok slightly infront of me by 5 other friends of pink.Big sized dude's head was hit at the curb and all the legs were stomping him...and miraculously he stood up and walked right next to me with his head bleeding.And guess what,he was calling his other friends to "activate." The irony here is that I was standing in between the two bad guys,but I was terribly shaken so Mom had to pull me away before anymore unforseen circumstances. Weird part about this; I was just looking at pink and thinking that he looked so much like the exbofriend,I was so disturbed.

Mom just made me walk away from the scene despite my faint protests to stay on and watch. Yes,typical case of a nosy Singaporean.Apparently,the fight was pretty intense and apart from my panic-stricken phase,the adrenaline rush in me was pumping.Weird much?
So,we walked our way to Boat Quay and mom decided to expose to me the night life there.I wasn't really in awe knowing that I've been there without her consent. hehe. But,I guess it was our lucky night.Cause I was at the right place at the right time.
Witnessed a transvestite attracting attention with his/her constant hair flips and the crazy walk.We were just behind him/her so...he/she pretty much entertained me.

Whilst walking in front of a particular club...right infront of us were the famous percussionists, Batucada.And they immediately started to play and then next thing I knew,others were forming a big crowd,trapping mom and I inside it.And everyone began to dance like crazy.It was helluva time dancing and the live music right infront of me.

And the rest was history, talked on the phone till 4.30 am and done.

To think that I only went out for four hours and all the things that happened at once.Woohoo, now I can't wait for this Saturday and Tuesday. Awesome upcoming events that I'm sure not missing any. Stay tuned for pictures soon kay~ (:




Kbye~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home