Wednesday, June 3

I'm fugging pissed by that fugly fat prick.I think he should really get on and move it,away from my family and our lives.Seriously,with all do respect.Go fuck yourself.

Anyways,put aside that...
On the contrary to what my previous post was...I actually had an awesome time.Yes,I enjoyed myself to the fullest thanks to Naf and Solomon[Charlie].Cey cey ceyyyyyyyy,waaahhh wahhh waaaahhh~
Alright,details on what happened today was what actually I intended to brag and blab what with every single puny details..but I shall just make it brief cause that chauvinist ruined my almost perfect day.Seriously,what an a-hole.

Anwyays,
>Attended school at 10.37am [hek hek hek hek]
>Met Naf at lakeside at 1.46pm [details mak kau~]
>Proceeded to Lavender to get our C.I.P thingy done
>Made our way straight to Tanah Merah then Changi to Charlie's crib.
---trust me,the journey there with Naf was exhilirating and full of tearful laughters---
>Slacked/lepak/talk crap at the ClubHouse [the name step fun only the place]
>Charlie kept promoting Eastpoint. [secretly,he wants us to go there]
>I kept on thinking of the sale at Expo. [woohoooooooooo :D]
>Finally,after everyone got terribly hungry....*looks at Naf*....
>Made our way back to Lavender to return the donation thingy
>Which by the way,I managed to collect 55 pathetic cents.
>Beach Road...D I N N E R
>Naf:Hor Fun.Charlie:Nasi Ayam.Liy:Mutton Chop
>We taught the very-curious-Charlie a "hand shake"
>Someone was soOoOoOo innocent. ^_^
>I named a cat Lembu

Final words for tonight,I love Nafizah and I am not a racist~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home