Wednesday, June 3

Time check: 9.20

I'm supposed to be in school by now,I missed Literature and Biology.Planning to enter during the interval and attend Physics and Math.Pssh,what a bummer.
Unfortunately,I have to redeem a five hour CIP today,at Lavender. ):

I can bet you on Manis' grave that no one and absolutely n o t h i n g can help make me feel better,mark my words. Oh by the way,Manis is the name of my first ever cat I've had in my entire life. Hehe. :/

I am so so moody for the past three days,why?
I think I really need my proper holiday.Really really really desperate for it.On a lighter note,Mom promised a spa treatment.Wooooo~

2006
20062007


2008
2008

2009
2009

Loook at how much we've evolved~ :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home