Wednesday, June 10

CAUTION:HEAVY STUFFS.

Hello; here's how i look like at home(;
Outing with TSG,









Shopping with Mom,GSS/Fish&Co.



Yesterday's outing with bbylove; Att aka unmarried husband.


my crave for yam ice cream was miraculous.

Sentosa just now.
hawk


if only you can zoom,it's me infront of the audience


A point to note,I am not a fan of China phone cameras. They're so lousy,nonetheless that's the only thing that came helpful this past few days.Ohyes,I've missed out alot on you of my current life.Apart from education-wise,well apparently the rest are pretty much moving almost smooth.
I'm having fun. (:

Anyways,I met the exboyfriend just now. o.O

To girl,
Hi uhm...
Alright,tell you what..if and only when I'm dating any guy at all that you're imagining that I'm currently with,I'd be sure to tell you personally if only you could leave me your name/address/number. I'll write to you and post it to your doorstep personally about my beautiful dating moments with this particular guy you're imagining I'm dating..alright with you hunnybunch?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home