Tuesday, June 23

I shall post of the littlest things today.

  • I love my current playlist
  • yet agian,I changed it
  • should have gone to Escape with Erykah today
  • cause Titan's Party @ Butterfactory is postponed ):
  • due to Influenza H1N1
  • seriously...PFFT~
  • but it's fine,I can catch up on my scandalous drama,90210
  • 90210's head's up:Annie's exboyf,Ethan is into Silver who's boyfriend is Dixon who is Ethan's team mate & Annie's step-brother
  • I've yet to revise for whatever not
  • &....S T A R T on art
  • I heard prelims are in July
  • I hope I heard it wrongly
  • I'm always running out of Luv(s) at Tagged cause there's always these three prominent people that I spread my love to
  • Lately I've been having random numbers texting me
  • It's either the trend of passing my number around is back in season
  • Or those who I've deleted their contacts are texting me back
  • Either/or...i'm still annoyed.
  • I bathed my cat.
  • it was frickin H I L A R I O U S
  • Town-ed with Erykah ystd
  • I long to meet zé boyfriend of hers ^_^ [attract attendance]
  • Oke,guy in babyblue polo-T,white cap... c u t e
  • I've been disturbing alot of people lately,why?
  • Anyways, Life's A beach 98.7 is awesome (Y)
  • I met the long missed,Carmel<<<<333
  • And many more faces I wish I hadn't met. :/
  • But,like I mentioned..it's a thumb's up afterall.
  • Somebody lost his wallet at the end of the day though...
  • see la,disturb me some more..in the end who got you home? Pfft~
  • Now..*currently,literally*...going horny over a particular FHM girl.
  • Boys will be boys la kan. Pshh~
  • By the way,due to my ridiculous lack of sleep lately,
  • my almost flawless skin seek revenge by popping out not one but two pimples
  • I'm so dispirited now to even go out of my house. :(
  • Apart from revisions,I've yet to do some spring cleaning
  • Room's a total hectic mess
  • And is it me...or...
  • Have people around turned really super freaking boring these days?
  • Seriously,OH MY GOD...please don't bore my life even more.
  • Don't talk to me uh,please uh.
  • Favour uh babe~
Spoil ah that mat at the back. Feeling purple~

Eh Saturday,for real. I got flea market. ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home