Monday, August 2

Wasted my weekeds working,fuckk! Group meeting on Saturday was cancelled on the very last minute, thanksss! Been having,the most of 4 hours of sleep these days. I’ve not like start on any of my perception essay(due 3/07), CP –group assignment..and HPET, Cognitivism presentation!!!

ALL TO BE DONE AND PRESENTED ON PSYCHOLOGY DAY, 10TH AUGUST.

Currently:
  • chatting with Alwyn,the lazy quiet but naughty boy who's planning to copy & edit people's essay tomorrow. -_-
  • reading through my notes again regarding perception
  • felt stupid panicking aqilah to go online to ask about the 5 stages
  • chowie qiqi babykushxz.
  • i plan to finish my essay by 4am
  • if i get tired and sleep, my punishment would be waking up extra early to school to finish it up
  • see, i even punish myself.if talking to yourself is claimed as brain chatter, what is punishing yourself then?!?!?!
  • i feel like smoking, really badly.
  • i've next chill with me, not winston. :(
  • i miss my classmates, some
  • idk why i'm putting in bullet form
  • i think it's easier to be read
  • i'm neither skyping nor on msn now, surpriseeeee.
  • NOT. aha. only with bbyqiqi
  • still thinking of a good introduction to my essay
  • i'm confused did he mentioned that it was to be in a report form or was it my imagination?
  • now alwyn said it's up to you,and definitely not a report
  • BUT IT FELT SO REAL
  • Ah,i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedz to smoke now.
  • Alwyn:

    you're too enthusiastic

  • now i sound like a faggish noob.
  • idk what else to type

hmmmm, i love you all!
x0x0

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home