Monday, July 26

there's still so much that i've to keep it in, and swallow it. be it from home or outside or you. there's just so much and too much. then i guess i'll aply. apply to what i've been taught.
I don't think i'd ever bother to speak what i feel like saying anymore. the ball's on your court now. so play and win. all the best.

Nobody ever wanted or needed this whole lot of complication. No one..but.. so much hate that i could spit to the ground, to each of your faces, to each of your thoughts. I'll keep it in. It's fine. I learned it's a psychological thing. but please, i've spared a thought to try and give a hint to what i want to say, yet again i'm shunned upon.
So fine. Don't go be thinking it's a drastic move once my subconscious mind unveils itself.

I'll twist my words for you. So as to please you. So as for you to be happy.
Don't worry, I've been taught since primary school..." other's before self "

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home