Thursday, April 29

i'm too comfy with this life. i'm not complaining, i am contented. i appreciate the boy's presence/existence in my life. yeah it's undeniably wonderful to have someone to care for you more than you'd care for yourself at times.one who would call,text,skype or even meet you as randomly and much as he can.Yeah it sure feels great, and no money in the world would compensate to return his love.

But.
Why do i feel that something of the past is missing?SO i came up with several possibilities and reason. And i've come to a conclusion, the least i can do to make myself even more content,is maybe having my lips pierced again. or maybe something else this time.
I miss the pain. Yeah,i miss it as much as i love everyone right now.
So don't fucking stop me fags, bye! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home