Saturday, July 31

Hi babies,
I'm like going to be so0o0o jammed packed with alot of things starting from today(30/07/10) what with school and work.Woots,money and knowledge! Soo I hope I'll still have time here like i always have for Facebookey. hehxz.

Anyways,a random note to all. I'm using Mercury Messenger now. .... *cricket sounds*

HAHA,oke back. Today's(30/07/10) weather is super cooling that i wore double layered,a long sleeve top and my bershka jacket.As promised yesterday, we wanted to attend school early to try the canteen food and just now was our first ever time.I had chicken chop, and Mice-Fish&Chips. Then we camwhored a little then paint our nails before entering class.hehxz.Too bad the rest were either late or,for some, skipped school!!! :( It wasn't full strength today. And the smoke break was so...bare,consisting of Aqilah and Mice only. :(

CP wasn't that much of fun and joy like History
yesterday.My attention focus was mainly on facebook 70% of the time and the guys at the back keep posing whenever I click photo booth, even when i was sitting right directly infront of the lecturer. -_- But yeah, it was nice having a "class photo." :)
So after school ended,again with the same question.."
so where
are we going?" most of them had plans and one,of course, to go home (we all know who). surprisingly,Boomz left first. o.0 hahahha. :) So..we all boarded the bus, mice and I still confused. And something happened..well something happened earlier actually in class, had some form of revelation towards the end of the class..and only in the bus,sitting, keeping shut and only thoughts growing louder that..it just dawned on me that I've not much time left.
Not much time left for what you may ask? -I won't tell you. :)

Anyways, finally Mice and I decided to hit town,for some window shop therapy to distress and some heart to heart girl talk. Awh,love you Micey.If only Qiqi was with us to join. And whilst walking, suddenly some random number called me. I thought it was some important and serious call..and then...
"LIYANAAAAAA, HAGI HERE! HEHE"
-___- Thanks ah babe,you gave me cold sweats for half a second there. So she reminded me regarding the communication assignment,and we have to do it like pronto cause if not next week will be jammed pack with more. So, i had to pull in a schedule for the group project like, right after i end work!? so 9-5 work, 5-? schoolwork. Great. SO0o0 looking forward to later.
-_-"

Urghh,I've to like turn in now. Those fun people are out celebrating Jopie's upcoming birthday i guess, was it drinking session or clubbing? AW! :( Alright..shall update soon,bye babies!

Much love,
Liy ♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home