Friday, July 30

HELLO:)

I'm supposed to be like asleep now cause i kept complaining to Aqilah and Navin that my eyes are closing anytime soon yet I'm still here. Both of them are not online nowww! Iyem sho shaadd. :( bbyghurl(mice) da sleep, boy dinosaur fingers(nav) da sleep, bby qiqi cute da sleep, boy mcm butch is drunk(Jops) and boy B.O is asleep too i guess? I don't know. HHAHA

I had another wonderful day.Slept at 5-ish chatting with Qiqi taking a whole hour to end a conversation instead came up about another topic. (you know who i know who) :) &i was awaken by Sid's call saying that there's a last minute interview and it's only for one day. So either grab the opportunity and sacrifice sleep or sleep and continue boring old spring.
I was up and about and my aim was to reach there before 2pm. And of course i did, yet i was still late for school -______-
Nonetheless, the interview went superrb!!! I got accepted immediately and they told me to quit my other job and refer to them asap. :):):)

I was all smiles otw to school,twenty minutes late. Had, as usual, an awesome time in class. I've always loved history more than communication for this round. Idk, it's just the way Amir expresses himself.

So after school,Zul had to leave to her granny's.Wani had to leave..leaving Mice,Aqilah,Navin,Jopie and Bommzx decide to head to Vivo.(: It was really nice seeing them boys in Nichii looking at girls' clothes then we went off for dinner to banquet and then smoked outside to release whatever tensions we had..sharing stories and laughters and pokings. :')
After which,we decided to hang at the sky park to get a view of the on building of univeral studio. We played the truth or dare game and there was only one who chose a dare. WE ARE ALL PUSSIES. Plus the questions weren't that juicy so we decided to go on chatroulette since I was pretty much a noob amongst us. Mice decided t leave soon after, leaving only 5. Boomz was with his game and stuff. psh. So we raped the photo booth leaving our pictures as stained blood. :)

So then everyone got tired and one got hungry.Jops bought jelly beans from candy empire then left only four. So we all decide to just go home..qiqi with her awkward situation with boomz while I was busy being taught to do the dinosaur fingers.HAHA.

Alright,much love.
Liy♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home