Wednesday, July 28

I'm like, beat. Extreeemely.
But I'm growing to love my classmates even more. :)
Today's topic, was to reveal each others' dark dark dark secrets. And boy,did we all know too much.from talents to goals to love and sex. Learned about the Johari's Window since it was CP.My groupmates were awesome and cute girls, taking things into literal and the simplest context of understanding.
We enjoyed a whole lot, and i kept disturbing Navin cause he's been eyeing on our Famous Amos that he couldn't smell. awh.
&from tomorrow onwards, here goes all the assignments and preparation for Psychology Day on the ninth lesson. I feel so sexcited!

Those collective group of smokers not consisting of Boomxz are always the bundles of joy for break time. :')
So after school we were abit lost as to where to go,again. -_- And no surprise, Navin chose to leave early. So the rest, Mice,Wani,Aqilah,Thaqifah,Jopie,Alwyn and booomzxz. -_-
Went window shopping and we all helped Jopie find a topi. :) Which eventually I wore it throughout. And Wani,Ifa and Alwyn left so the rest had Macs and it's been agesss...I think. ahahha.Had a good laugh with a nice meal surrounded by awesome people. I wish it would be like this everydayy. :D

Alright, I'm shagged, worn, beat. S.L.E.E.P.Y
I don't know what to wear tomorrow either miceyy!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home