Monday, July 6

Dear Boy,
I'm sorry I can't restrain myself from all the memories that will flood back to me time and again when I see your face just passing by me like a stranger now.Secretly I'm seeking refuge to you now but it's just too bad isn't it that we're just lying on the friends zone now.There's just so much things that I wish I could tell you now but all I can come up with is just playing the casual game.
How come it still takes us forever to end these conversations?Or is it just me playing my own drums? Sejak bile ini boy got anything to do with drums? HAH, nonetheless I've missed you so much, and thanks for assuring me there's a next time to our conversations. Dude,how could I not remember all your stupifuckingly lame jokes? Tsk.

Anyways,
there'll be pretty exciting stuffs coming up this week. I can't wait~ woohooooooooo.And and and there's a possibility of meeting Clinton.Tsk,after two long years...ohwells. ^_^ And tomorrow,I hope I've the apetite to eat. Although I am aware I'm quarantined. I'll wear a mask when I'm out oke. Tak promise uh tapi.
Then the day after tomorrow,[cey cool uh-.-"],my mom is going to get a monroe piercing as a birthday gift from cousinlove,Sid. OMG right? Yeah I know,believe it or not..I've witnessed weird-er things in life. Story of my life uh? :)


So uhm,I'll update soon la kay.I just wanted to say something to the Boy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home