Saturday, June 27

S H A G G E D !

I just had a long day -flea market at West Coast. Don't worry,this won't be my first/last thing.There'll be more of these sooooooon.Anyways,I declined an outing to Escape with Erykah cause of this stupid flea market where nyonyaz assume it as pasar malam.
Whuzzefac nya(short form of nyonya ah kirekan)?

Anyways,yesterday was just....one word. Drama.
But somehow,it was all perfect until I got home.Nonetheless,Saiful was being nice on the phone,for zé first time in three years or so. (: Oh,what made it perfect is that I hit the beach...A G A I N for the fourth time this month.But this time it's with my bbygirl Naffy♥.
Unfortunately it was my first day of my red day,so it was crucial for me to actually enjoy it fully.And what with two interrupted phone calls by both mom and dad which also kinda spoilt the day...but Naf is just awesome on her own. ^_^
Kayxz...picture time~
As quoted, "play safe" pose...
naf was kiasu, sumpah.
muka purposely.

when fascination overwhelms her....
i hate menses cramps. ):
I like mine...
...so she wanted hers too.
omg,sweet stuff w a fricking hairy dad.
muka somebody.
baahaha,step vogue~

POCONUT. *inside joke*
naf_jakon_really



ngantok eyes. -__-

Saiful just phoned,and sumpah he's afraid of his kengkawan. Pfft~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home