Sunday, July 5

A boring week awaits me.

I've been using the hand sanitizer alot and it's been smelling fruity~ That kinda cheered me up a little what with the no,you can't go out.Yet some people,might I relate as inconsiderate ones[tsk tsk],wants me out of the house watching them perform at their gigs.Tsk tsk, terok right these people?Ya,I wonder who.

Anyways,thanks to my medications,I've been having more than enough sleep these days. &&&weird dreams too. ): One that was least weird than the rest was that I dreamt I was having a sumptious buffet but the irony was that I kept on stacking on foods on my table,then a hot teacher approached me,the name I shan't reveal,and I just kept on talking to him..and when until my dream was almost over,I realised I didn't eat any of the food. ): Sad right? Thanks to that mr ___ I didn't get to eat. Pfft.
And speaking of medications,I've yet to have my dinner and stuffxz.......................

so...uhhmm, gotta make out with my kitty,

BYE~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home