Saturday, July 4

Of all the things that could've occured in the day and time,why me?
Anyways, 1 good news 1 bad news.


Good news (Y); I cut my hair. It looks A W E S O M E! Thanks to myself for having impulsive reactions over random conversations after a packet of shared chicken rice with zé lovely Naf. The length is still kept,don't worry Shafa..I know you'll be reading this. ^^

Bad news (N); I'm home quarantined for a week. No,I'm not one of the confirmed cases of H1N1 flu,2009 Influenza A, novel H1N1,swine flu,swiney or swiner.haha,N O.It could possibly be though,but currently I'm just resting my case on a normal exam season flu.Doctor did mentioned two other possible sickness too,which is Dengue or Malaria.Cause a recent break out of dengue at Clementi has been confirmed. Either/or...I'm still alive.Only that i'm gonna miss hell loads of school and this and that and mostly those faces I always wake up and look forward to.

Tsk.I'm still studying the irony of some people.

I never thought the day would come when I would be the poison in the pen I used to write.
You said you were alone in somewhat of a nervous tone,I guess I was the blank look on your face that was easy to replace.
That's why I drink myself to sleep each night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home