Saturday, August 14

You were a part of me and more than I could ever asked for. I held you dearly for the times that we've had, the moments that we shared, the tears that we shed. You are the type of art one would only take a glance and walk away, but for the lucky girls that gets the chance to scrutinize the fine piece of art, she will see how special you are. You'll never be forgotten and you will always have that portion of my heart that i've left with you. I'm sorry if things were totally uncalled for. But I'm sure you're strong enough to let go of my hugs, kisses and misses. I might just regret this move on that very night...but if it was really a mistake, I will learn and be a better person. All our memories that we've experienced, may not be re-lived but it will be cherished every single day.
I will miss you, I will cry, I will get lonely on some nights, I will be in distraught but I know I have to be strong. Like I know you will.
Maybe we'll meet again but just in case if that was our last meet, I would like you to know that I've always loved you and you shouldn't have had to worry about any male friend at all. I loved you too much to even think about dating anyone else. You had no clue as to how much that I've trusted you, that it cuts me so deep that the trust wasn't honestly reciprocated. Still I loved you anyways.
Farewell love. :'(




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home