Sunday, August 15

So bloody motherfucking worn out, i can die.

Super what the fuck two weeks of my life. Quit my job, rush for a presentation, end of a relationship, presentation day, another rush for another group project,work in the morning, psychology day, clean my room, working at one of the stalls at Geylang bazaar for 11 motherfucking hours, work later till closing, work on monday, then last day of HPET, study week and work to prepare for exams the next week, I'm bloody smelly from all the oil and smoke at Geylang and I'm so cranky and sleepy, and i can't fast thanks to my period and i still haven't get my fucking pay from mother fucking spring and i swear I can just break down time and again because it seems to become a habit of mine nowadays and I just took a picture of myself, with the eyebags and I shall post it here soon. my eyebags are like nbcb. I feel so vulgar and dirty tonight. o.0

Oh and ohmyfuck, how retarded and pathetic can i get, i mentioned something about sleeping pills right? yeah. i've to get the doctors to prescribe me those pills just to sleep at night. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. :(

k, fuck off and die for all i care. I'm sleepy bitchez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home