Tuesday, January 26

These days.....

It's either I'm home, or work, or on someone's laptop with no wireless internet,
watching downloaded movies because all Singaporeans secretly wish that everything
is free and at the same time,each individual having
at least a thousand pounds in their savings account.

Yeah.
Oh, just in case if you're wondering.

The lower layer of my hair is still golden/brown-ish.

The upper -used to be blonde+ash+pink part is currently medium mahogany with violet effects with a slight touch of a streak of violet-ish blonde.
I don't know how to explain. :/


I'm so sleepy.

&I'm sorry Naf that I blew you out last week,I thought I'd had a day to just chillax with you.Anyways, I doubt you'd be reading this anyways. Insya'Allah this coming week...or perhaps next month, Sorry dear. :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home