Thursday, January 7

17

If you're wondering, my birthday wasn't much of a blast.
Spent almost the whole day working and not at home. None of my family members got to wish me until I reached home at 11ish which also means my day was minutes away till coming to an end.
I'm going through some tough love emotional wreck with everything and I get super sensitive even by a mere sentence of "oh you're gonna eat again?" -it will tick me off so badly, I can swear the living hell of your mother.
You get the picture?

Apparently,I was "surprised" with a mini pandan-cream cake with spongebob and tweety bird on it. -Courtesy of beloved Granny who chose it. And they actually bought the cake like before I even started work,since yesternight was spend counting down my sour seventeen at yishun,getting myself individual home-made pizzas by Sid,Kak Ain and Malek's.

Good things really do come to an end.
I feel like everyone left me at 2009,struggling to keep up.
Hi,I'm seventeen now. In another decade,I'll be my favourite number age.
With love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home