Wednesday, January 13

Yesterday was something,today was something else.
Alot of shits been reoccuring, yet I'm still living.
I finally get to hang out with my loved ones but only in a short period.

Monday was my results.
-It was _ _ _ _ _ _ _ :)

Tuesday was my hair show.
-Pictures shall be uploaded as soon as it arrives.
-the DJ had a nice hair.
-apparently my current hair color is blonde+pink+ash purple+ orange.
-heels killls
-Donald(stylist) invited me to the after party at Butterfactory with all the hair dressers and models.


Unfortunately....

Wednesday (later)

-full shift at VVC. :(

Thursday
-Off day.
-Nisa is coming over
-doing our application of JAE

Friday
-closing at STC

Saturday
-full shift at VVC

Sunday
-is a mystery.


i ♥ sleep. Clearly,I'm deprived of it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home