Thursday, December 24

:)

Told him that we weren't able to meet yesterday and obviously,he was disappointed.
I was too,cause cousin bought movie tickets for me,last minute.
And let me tel you,Avatar was AWESOME.Initially I thought it was just another sci-fi movie, -I hate Sci-Fi.Seems like it proved me wrong,what with the plot and everything.


So uh,initially...plan was to meet the boy after his bike prac.And i don't know how i
t hatched into my brain to just surprise him infront of BBDC as soon as he finished his test,since we couldn't hang the whole night,so why not just pay him a short visit. Man,I should've snapped a picture of him spotting me from afar. haha,that was the first successful surprise. :D
Then I thought of giving him a second surprise,but I doubt it'll
work..so I just told him the good news that after my movie I'd be spending the night at Yishun. And all were thrilled. :)
He picked me up then a late dinner.

The end. :)

....
Wait,not the end.
He surprised me with a toblerone. (!!!!!!!!!!)

:)
I slept in peace.
The, The End.♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home