Tuesday, December 29

omg,HAIR.

As you all might've known,
I've been looking like this for almost the entire year...
and I don't know how this opportunity came along...that I made myself to a hair salon all the way to Kovan for a very very very very very very very drastic haircut. If you wonder if I regret making the move,somehow I did after looking back at my pictures.But ohwells,hair WILL grow. :)





This was my stylist's first move,


OH
MY
GOD,



the agony and misery and pain and very little tears shed....





"nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yes,this whole tail is GONEEEE,
well,not really.I kept it inside my bag
just to keep a memory of it.
*wipes tears*


.
..
....
..........
...................
..........................................
.................................................................
............................................
...................
.........
.....
..
.


































:)





























Alright,I won't show you the end product.
K thanks,BYE!

P/s:
Come to my hair show and see it for yourself. More details at www.hairlah.com
And I'm serious about the link.It is the biggest and first hair event in Singapore,I'm wondering why they chose the name to be "Hair
lah!"
I'm screwed,I've to strut in a four inch heels! :(

K,bye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home