Sunday, September 27

Short

Very very very shagged weekend,didn't turned out how I predicted it should've happened.
Turned out that Friday's raya outing was alright,but unfortunately I haven't seen a single picture posted yet.Korg jangan malas please and thankyou.
Saturday ;work.
And yes,now I see that of all the money that you can have and all the status and respect these adults might have,it is such a pity that they can't afford to have any basic courtesy and it's almost embarrassing for such a respectable name you have.Even a simple "welcome" or "please" is way too expensive for these Singaporean.
Oke,let's digress.All in all it was tiring and I can and shall never be a fan of F&B workline.I sure hope to God that it wouldn't be my career.

So yeah.Have a great week people.I've yet to plan an outing for the primaryschoolmates.Tsk,asyik-asyik aku.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home