Tuesday, September 1

Subway,you know I love you so.


Having long conversations,exchanging life stories with old primary schoolmates over Subway is awesome.And I really really wish that yesternight's group was filled with a whole lot more of people.
Made my way staright to meet the ex Clementians'05 in the tired old primary school,which seems to be having a lot more younger teachers but surprisingly the really really (old) prominent teachers are still alive,and proud to serve the school.Such as Mr I-like-to-pick-on-over-weight-students and Mrs I-look-like-tweety-bird and etc. No,it's mean to put their names here,but I'm very sure anyone(in CTP) could identify them.Heh, (:
Anyways,a few of us stayed on a little longer sneaking in to the hall's grand stand where usually the primary six students have to seat.Shared a couple of sweet memories of each student's eccentricities.The boys,as usual...always up for a soccer game,asked us to tag along, hang and watch them.Too bad Syaq and Nisa had to leave early.Hidayat,Muzzy,Kyaw and Clarkson were sweating their bodies off and Att,Siew Kiang and I just sat in paranoia of getting hit by the balls.Eventually, we planned a last minute dinner along with breaking fast together but Muzzy and Hidayat needed to leave.Tsk, so yeah.It was just...

Us. So uhm,yeah.It seems like only two out of this five had the most complicated stories.And I'm terribly jealous of SiewKiang for having such a mundane life,somehow.I really don't know why.Oh,anyways...teachers' day celebration in school,was however the most lamest and most boring yet the most sweetest.The room was just full of overwhelming tears,of..idk, mixed emotions I guess.Despite the little entertainment,it had brought the greatest impact to all of us 4e8.Unfortunately, the class photos aren't tagged at my facebook yet, so yeah.Till then.

Now:
  • Clean my room
  • Study for tomorrow's practical
  • &math for thursday
  • Pray that I'd get a decent grade for malay
  • wish that malay paper is easier
  • read about how to be more sociable
Alright...bye~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home