Monday, September 21

Goodbye

I'm extremely tired of having you popping in my life as and when you feel like it.I might not be attached to someone for a very long time and not in the near future either but just so you know you have exhausted out all my feelings that I've had for you that it's extremely empty right inside out and I'm just asking you for one last and only favour.Just leave me. &i'm really disheartened to be saying this to you but I have to move on and I'm sure you have.You just keep checking and looking back at/on me for God knows why, and honestly...I hope this will end. And to you,I'd just wish you my best.And selamat hari raya aidil fitri,I hope all my mistakes and wrong doings to you are forgotten and forgiven,likewise to you too.Let us hope that our seperation won't be stained with bad blood.And seriously...it really sucks that I'm saying this to you on the second day of raya...but you just left me with no choice. :'(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home