Wednesday, September 16

Don't get enough of my Pearl♥


While logging in here at blogger,I actually forgot how to spell my name,just for a split second.Awh, sad huh.Anyways,a short post.Do you know that I'm actually getting the liberty to shop now but I'm still hesitating,yes i know...what the fricking hell is wrong with me right.
Anyways,tomorrow's finally the last paper for pelims.There's no need of any predictions,I know it's a flunk.Nonetheless,it's still not too late to reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy study,like fo' real fo' real.Not that I've been fake studying,but...it's usually a last minute kinda thing,yknow..when you know there's a test/quiz/exam next week and then suddenly procrastination is your middle name,and you wait for the eleventh hour? Yeah,gotta stop doing that.

YOMG,i'm not in love for nuts la...not even FOR nuts~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home