Thursday, September 24

Outre.

You see,what just happen was...I accidentally intended to buy a perfume.My intention was zé perfume and my accident was that it was our perfume.[Note the "was" alright] Well yes I admit,it's not an accident....and neither was it intentional...but I just missed that smell oh so much.And you know how much I hate not smelling awesome to anywhere,even school.So yeah.My Versace,Bright Crystal shall have to be patient till I own her. Anyways,I went straight to Jurong Polyclinic right after school,to 1)get medication for my bummed puffy eyes and 2)take a look see how different other polyclinics feels/looks like apart from the usual mundane olé Clementi Poly that I've been going to since I couldn't even speak.
Bought the sale above mentioned perfume from the sale rack cause it was unbievably cheap I tell you~ Thank god bby Nxsz accompanied me or else I wouldn't have an awesome time at KFC watching a group of little boys swimming.In spite of which,my mind was sorta lost somewhere in bizzare land called zé past.Easier said,reminiscing.

************d**i**g**r**e**s**s**i**o**n***************
[caught red handed: my cat stole my kuih raya]


What actually happened when we accidentally locked gazes,what was that penetrating look you shot me and that same respond I had?Cause it seems like we're of total strangers,just happened to cross paths.And yet I can't stop thinking why/how we turned our backs...
at the friggin same time!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home