Saturday, August 29

In friggin' love.


Hi,as you can see the above mentioned statement.Yes,I'm deeply in love.Please do alert the media.
I'll elborate on the latter perhaps.Anyways,yesterday was the start of Baybeats! and my Prelims examination.Tsk,the best of both worlds. -.-
No,I'm only attending tomorrow's.Prolly at Powerhouse.So uhm,yeah.See you guys there~ But I really do hope that I wouldn't run into familiar faces and/or old friend/acquaintances cause I really suck at remembering names. Heh,pardon me.
Anyways...prelims. Tsk,guess what...
just as i reached school,in the hall,all prepared for writing hundreds and miles of words for four essays for the day...I realise that I didn't bring my WHOLE FRIGGING PENCIL CASE. Which led me to panic and brain freeze,which also affected me during the paper cause two bloody minutes before it started,I had to break out the news to my mates around me to kindly donate a black pen to me.And in return,I got six back up black pens which,honestly...is just no difference to having a pen.Tsk~

Anyways,yah. I'm in love with...................................






























































































Oh,got to go now.Gotta watch Bohsia at youtube cause I'm pathetic. Nyeaha.
Bye people. X0X0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home