Wednesday, July 8

Since I'm so free and bored

Yesterday,watching Transformers 2. Had a short conv with my brother.

Hfz:eh,Megan Fox is a guy
Liy:Uh? (actually believes since I can't tell the difference between guys/girls)
Hfz: *nods to himself*
Liy: How you know? Asal boleh only?
Hfz: I know uh.
Liy: *scrutinizes Megan's assets*

Today,was reading people's blog and their review on the movie and Megan. &I remembered about the conv I had with brother.So I asked Megan's #1 fan, b0i_epul/Saiful..

Liy: my brother kate Megan Fox is a guy.
Liy: eh?
Saiful:not true.
Saiful: that's what everyone says.
Liy: everyone?
Saiful: my friends.
Liy: *almost dropping the topic too soon*
Saiful: I don't choose to believe that.
Saiful: she's too hot.
Liy: *broke into buckets of laughter*
Liy: "I don't choose to believe that"

This is a case of one who lives in denial. &likes to say random things that makes people speechless. As quoted directly from him.
Example:
she likes emo songs.she gores.miaow.ok.bye.thank you very nice.
You can find this line at a particular website kay.

Toodles,itu saja.
I'm hungewie abeh excited for my mom's monroe piercing later. Wootswoots. I'll post the video too kay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home