Thursday, July 16

Birthdays Shmirsdays

There's a never ending list of all the reasons why I love you and that I know no one can ever replace you.Ever,period.My love for you is more than any other wonderful adjectives that one can describe.You were there for me through my toughest times and the pinnacle too.You've held me with your bare arms when I was little and naked, cuddled me when I thought the weight of the world was dragging me down, laughed at my jokes when everyone including myself finds it extremely lame.You were the bestfriend/sister/enemy/mother/superwoman. Despicte how lengthy this post might get about why and how much my love for you is, it's impossible.I just want to wish the best for you in life and that you will pull through all the obstacles in life. I love you Ibu,happy 43rd bithday.DA TUAAAAAA~ HAHAHAH



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home