Friday, October 23

Forgot to mention that I'm on hiatus. :)

What's new? Been having midnight till day study at Macs with Erykah these days and I think I'm getting sick of macs the moment exams are over.I'm only seeking refuge to my awesome vanilla latte cause anything besides that is just a form of distraction.
Ohyes,despite the "last lap/run"...I've yet to attend a date with a friend.Well thankfully it's a mug-for-a-day-in-exchange-of-your-other-friends kind of date.But beforehand,I'll just wish you all the best for A levels dude. Baaah,here I am screwed and tensed for O levels,there you are for A levels. -.-

Anyways,I got to go studdddddddy.Sometimes I wish everyone had to go through O levels,as in every year in their secondary school lives. 8-D
Hsw m yb ry ds sc I tnnc dnts gnwnk ry rht nl tb m rh htw ym sdnrf.M yrrs,hsw I vh ry tf t.Tb,dlhs I ylltc b yrrs?R sd sht dnff y?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home