Tuesday, August 18

Oh,friends like never. ♥








Hi,I am very nervous for tomorrow.Super,stomach/fist clenching nausea. It's going to be the release of MT O levels results and if I don't get a distinction,which I'm certain I wouldn't be getting,am going to have to retake my papers which also means,more pressure. Why the fish can't I be fluent in my own language, why the fish are people nowadays so fishing proud that they can speak English better than Malay, is Malay that degrading to you?
Mental note to self: Fish is not fuck.

Why did I have to spill my redbull? ):
It was only half a cup Liyana.
Why did I have to hit that apek's head with my elbow? (haha)
Blame Mimi for telling me corny pick-up lines.
Why are you on MC for two days when prelims are just around the corner?
Liyana's allergic to cat's fur.
Why are you so hostile Liyana?
Honestly, I just don't know what to say...



Except that my mind's on hiatus, hence the lack of content in my blog.
Anyways,keep on coming taggers.
Atleast I'd know that I haven't ceased to exist in your memory, whoever you are.
Hot girls are usually provocative,that's what you say.But,seriously...aren't they scary too?

.never.thought.I.would.be.in.love.like.this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home