Friday, October 8

Hello again, not that anyone actually cares to read.
Sometimes I wonder if I actually have keen silent readers here, that'd boost up my ego. -.-

Anyways,what's up and what's new...
my professional cert is coming to an end, next two weeks are my exams. my grandmother's in the hospital, i think she's getting weaker. Sid just gave birth to beautiful Nur Nyla Arshia.This that this that...
Alot of shitzx been happening and yeah, what can I do about it right?

But last night was awwwzzzzzzuuuuummmm. Well,after visiting my grandmother at CGH, Qiqi picked us, Zul and Navin, up with her dad's car and we went all around changi to feast ourselves and cheap nicotines. Thought of slacking at Zai's for some shizz but yeah. Changed plans and we hit ecp, where there were loads of abang yellow car,abang vespa and abang suzuki R. HAAH, we made friends through air fresheners. ^^

We were practically high on pumping out loud music from the car and enjoyed a good dose of shaking and let loose.
Eventually we headed to punggol/sengkang and we all got lost. Yay us.
Nonetheless, i love you babies. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home