Tuesday, December 21

Smoke up,let loose and party all night!
HAH! If only. I'm so occupied these days what with due dates for assignments drawing so near and suddenly there's so many invites to places and events and I'm literally left with $8 to last me till 1st january.Eh how now brown cow sio.I'm so dry,drier than a nun's pussy. Motherless!

I want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Money,please fall from the sky.
Sigh.
Why, oh why.
:c

Had an awesome session with Navin and Zul at her crib two nights ago and it's affecting my memory and sleeping patterns. Tsk! But oo me like alot.
(my zombie face right below)

Anyways, I realise I've alot to attend to this week cum weekend, Thursday, my selengerbacin friend Danial's migrating to Australia and there'll be a secondary school gathering in the afternoon, Thursday night, Haqim's gig -EP launch, but I really dunno where and such. I hope I can make it, I've been neglecting him for almost three weeks already, sorry boi_Qimz.
On the 25th, my beloved bestfriend, who lost contacted with me for about two years,and finally we've reconciled, Syazwan, has an acoustic performance at Payar Lebar and daanng,I hope I won't miss it, like seriously. I'll post his vid laterxz.
27th is my leg appointment. :c Have I mentioned I fell again? Think not. But yeah, I fell and it hit the exact same spot and it was hilariously painful. If i could recall, I was actually getting back to Navin cause he was teasing me and all, and yeah...I fell. Bloodyhell. But the surprising part was that I realise Jopie's damn strong. He literally carried me off the wheelchair,to the sick bay bed. Aaaww. So yeah,shortly after, the Ambulance arrived. :)
28th, there'll be a sentosa outing with my lovely MDIS babies. I doubt Navin's joining. :c :c :c (just if,in vain, that you're reading this...please be present canzx cute_macha) There'll be booze and shit but all I really want is to soak in the Sun. My god,it's been aeons since I've hit the beach! And yeah, I don't drink, been sober for more than two years now, :B so maybe imma witness alot of shit amongst my babies. :)

I think that's pretty much it to end my extremely uneventful and sour 2010. :/ I have a really long resolution for my 2011 but maybe I'll post about it some other time but soon,and definitely before the year comes to an end.

OOOO.
Anyways, I actually have truckloads of cute pictures full of memories in my phone but I'm still thinking of a way to put it in my laptop. No USB all how now brown cow. but yeah,there's always photobooth pictues. :B

hahahaha.I painted the boy's humongous,gigantic,wide surface area fingernails. :3

Anyways, Syazwan's video. I've always liked singing with him in class,sec1 and 2, when things were alot simpler then. :/



Alright I hope I've fed you enough updates for now, I've to continue with my Starbucks report now. Looks like no sleep tonight! Oh just in case, if you're really curious, drop me questions at
http://formspring.me/liyanakendrick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home